Join Nadia Carriere E-RYT 200 and Katya Seymour E-RYT-200 for a weekend of knowledge, tips, and valuable hands-on workshops that will improve your teaching and help you become more creative
Join Nadia Carriere E-RYT 200 and Katya Seymour E-RYT-200 for a weekend of knowledge, tips, and valuable hands-on workshops that will improve your teaching and help you become more creative and business savvy. These courses count towards 13 hours of credit for YACEP.
- The Art of Sequencing – An exploration of creativity with purpose. How to break through stagnancy, stay true to your teaching voice and find magic in motion. 9:30 am -12 pm
- Marketing and Social Media 101 – Self promotion as a yoga teacher, social media tips, tricks and valuable information on current trends and internet marketing. 2-4 pm
- Self care as a yoga teacher – How to prevent burn out. 4:30-5:30 pm
- Luna Flow – Breathe in the calm and salute the moon while flowing through this Vinyasa-based movement meditation. Hips + Heart = perfect end of the day. 7-9 pm
- Sol Flow – Build your fire and set your intention for the day with our signature power vinyasa class. Rooted in tradition while playing with creative transitions, this practice will awaken and inspire you. 10:30 am-12 pm
- Demystifying Arm Balances – Learn how to seamlessly and intelligently incorporate arm balances into your classes. – 1:45-3:45 pm
- Intelligence of Adjustments – Hands-on adjustments. How tos, dos and don’ts for the modern day yogi. 4-6 pm
This course is registered through Yoga Alliance’s YACEP and will give you eligibility towards 10 contact and 3 non-contact hours. More information can be found through Yoga Alliance.
Cost: $300 for both days or $175 per day.
2 (Saturday) 9:30 am - 3 (Sunday) 6:00 pm
The RAD Life
10104 101 Ave #200,